Archer Daniels Midland and Marathon Petroleum finalized their joint venture for the soybean crush plant at Spiritwood, North Dakota. ADM will own 75 percent of the joint venture and Marathon Petroleum will own the remaining 25 percent. The joint venture, Green Bison Soy Processing, will produce soybean oil for the renewable diesel market. The work on the $350 million facility is expected to be complete in 2023.
Subscribe to RRFN
Get a weekly digest from RRFN to stay up-to-date on all the latest news in agriculture.