Japan’s weather agency says there is a 60 percent chance of La Nina continuing in the Northern Hemisphere through the early winter. There’s a 40 percent chance of weather conditions returning to more normal conditions this fall. A La Nina typically brings colder-than-normal temps to the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Subscribe to RRFN
Get a weekly digest from RRFN to stay up-to-date on all the latest news in agriculture.