Two major agriculture companies are launching a joint-venture project called PlantPlus Foods. One of the world’s largest beef companies, Marfrig, has owns 70 percent of the company. Archer Daniels Midland has the remaining 30 percent. PlantPlus will use pea protein-based products for plant-based food.
Subscribe to RRFN
Get a weekly digest from RRFN to stay up-to-date on all the latest news in agriculture.